Saturday 15 October 2011

Going nuclear - redux III

Well finally, the upload went through and the conversion process also sailed through in about an hour.  Smashwords could really do with a progress bar to let people know something is actually happening.

Anyway, it appears to have passed the vetting process and so now I await the manual vet and hopefully a premium listing. I will let you know, the clock is ticking.

That is the good news.  The unhappy bit to relate is that I really dislike the appearance of the epub version, but maybe that is because it is formatted for e-publishing and I am a bit of a traditionalist, I like paper books.

That will mean that I will shortly release a paperback version on lulu.  One is almost tempted to make it a redux version, putting in some extra text that I had previously edited out.  I am just thinking out aloud here.

No comments:

Post a Comment