Friday 4 October 2019

Another period of time passes


To my consternation I note that it is about 18 months since I last wrote anything on this blog. Frankly I have been involved in other things such as moving home and settling, finally, into an existence as a 'retired' person. Being retired has not as I thought it would, led me to revisit some old writing projects. I seem to be too busy doing other 'stuff'. One such activity has been to revisit Cornwall last month. Whilst down there I travelled the North Coast route between St Ives and Lands End, which almost passes through Zennor, which is close to the setting for 'The Rocks'. That area is protected fortunately, so nothing can mar the landscape or the setting other than the increasing industrialisation of farming. The weather was not suitable for walking, so I did not walk the North Coast footpath or its inland equivalent (The Coffin Path). Anyway, for now Scholarship remains available and indeed continues to sell, I thank those who have downloaded it, or indeed purchased the paper back version. I intend for it to remain available for as long as the likes of Amazon continue to keep it 'live' Ian

1 comment:

  1. Harrah's New Orleans - Mapyro
    Harrah's New Orleans. Harrah's New 여주 출장안마 Orleans. 777 Harrahs 광주 출장마사지 New Orleans Blvd. New Orleans, LA 70130. 속초 출장마사지 (504) 793-0066 의정부 출장마사지 or 창원 출장안마 (504) 793-0066. Directions. Find map.

    ReplyDelete