Sunday 25 July 2021

Sigh, another year under full or partial lockdown, I am not the only one, and as you can see, I have not been around much. I have had to delete one 'miracle cure' marketing 'comment' and will continue to do so if I come across them. Fortunately it does not happen too often. Each time I come to the blog, I do have to decide whether to keep the blog or not. Well, since a few people pop in ever so often, it serves its purpose I assume, so here is stays for now. I can be contacted, the information is here and 'Scholarship' will remain available, I hope, for now. Ian

1 comment:

  1. Hi John, :) I very much enjoyed reading Scholarship. I'm one who thinks often about mortality and death, so it's nice to see that despite the setting of the book being so long ago, you are in fact still alive!

    I would have liked to have gone to a boarding school, it seems like it was very fun in The Rocks. If I get reincarnated I hope I get to be in a boarding school :)

    I have a question - have you kept tabs on any of those characters who were based on real life school friends? Sacha, for example? Is he still alive..? Married?

    ReplyDelete